Towards the end of the year this blog is online for four years, a suitable opportunity for a view back.
The blog is filled with articles during my free time developed very good so far. Meanwhile there is almost a fixed rythmn of posting once a week on thursdays and the last week review on sundays. The later will mention newer events, if i don’t decide to dedicate a seperate article.
I did this quite often in the last couple of months, because there were a lot of events, software releases and so on worth an own post. But keep in mind i write posts for this blog in my spare time, so i can’t garantue to be just in time with an article.
But meanwhile there are over 450 posts in this blog dealing with different topics. The main topcs of this blog are:
- Image processing with Lightroom or Photoshop
- Other raw converters and plugins
- panorama photography including the needed tools
- Stacking/Timelapse and tools
- Computing topcs in generell
Looking at the access statistic these are the most wanted articles:
- Acer Aspire V5-573G II
- Improving landscape images using LandScapePro
- Comparism Canon 10-18 vs 17-40
- DSLRDashBoard for Windows
- Acer Aspire V5-573G and Windows 8.1
- DSLRDashBoard a new app for tethered shooting
- qDSLRDashBoard for Android,Windows and Linux
- LR/Enfuse plugin for stacking
- LR/Enfuse plugin for Lightroom
- Yongnuo YN 14 EX Macro flash
Meanwhile there a lot of screencasts published with the articles, because its a lot easier to describe a workflow with a video rather than dropping a whole bunch of screenshots into the article. They are published on my Youtube channel. Even though its more work to produce a video, i like it.
And i’m always happy about your comments and suggestions or questions and the people reading my RSS feed regular. And of course one form of feedback is critique 😉
I advertise my blog entries for a longer time on Google+ and twitter, and meanwhile facebook are working out good, and meanwhile you can follow me on Instagram too.
For this year i’m planning not to post on a regular base because most of the topics about photography in general are done, so i will post current developments. Since Adobe disappointed a lot of users with turning into subscription model only some users are thinking about alternatives to Lightroom Classic. I’m thinking about doing a series and take a look on raw converters with the special view of Lightroom customers.
I really hope that my readers stay tuned and i want to thank you for your interest over the last year.